« Careers Portal
Reports Directly to the Director of Sales
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home- away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
National Roofing is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
The sales admin provides direct clerical support to the Director of Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Director of Sales in all areas of the department.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, and documents
- Identify and grow opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Enter customer information into the customer portal.
- Ensure data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School education required.
- 1-2 years’ related administrative experience providing support to an executive-level supervisor.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Solicit, maintain, create, and foster relationships with other employees, vendors, etc.
- Positive work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- At least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.