« Careers Portal
Reports directly to the Production Manager
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home-away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
National Roofing is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
The Foreman will be responsible for directing, supervising and troubleshooting common issues that arise on the job. This position is non-exempt and full-time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with crew to create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
- Work with Superintendent to create working schedule for workers.
- Follow OSHA guidelines and ensure the safety of all crew members.
- Place order with shop for needed equipment and or supplies on a daily basis.
- Assign appropriate tasks to workers.
- Ensure that work is always in good progress.
- Keep management updated on project development.
- Make sure that projects are completed on or before deadlines.
- Communicate needed information between Supervisors and Customers
- Daily field reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- PVC installation or carpentry experience is preferred but not required.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must have their own hand tools and reliable transportation.
- Must be dependable, uphold a professional appearance, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude and possess a willingness to grow and learn.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull 50-90 lbs of material with assistance if needed,
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding, or stairs
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to HR@nationalroofing.com or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.