« Careers Portal
Reports to Vice President
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home-away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
National Roofing is a rapidly growing company in the roofing industry, dedicated to excellence and innovation. We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Part-Time Human Resources Support. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of our organization while gaining valuable experience in various aspects of HR.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department in all aspects of HR functions.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Coordinate new hire orientations and assist in onboarding processes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and files.
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollment and inquiries.
- Support HR initiatives, programs, and projects as needed.
- Address employee queries and provide information on HR policies and procedures.
- Assist in organizing and conducting HR-related training sessions.
- Contribute to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Current enrollment in or completion of a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and hazardous material disposal.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects as required.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
National Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer