« Careers Portal
Reports directly to Project Manager of Jobsite
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home-away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
Roofer will be responsible for installation, repair, maintenance, or removal of a waterproof membrane on a new or existing roof.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials, tools, or supplies.
- Must follow and abide by all Safety standards and regulations, from National Roofing or jobsite.
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coating.
- Climb ladders, scaffolding, or stairs.
- Cut, shape, fit, or join construction materials together.
- Build or repair roofing assemblies according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Installation of singly-ply membrane application.
- Move or fit heavy objects.
- Clean or clear working areas.
- Loading and unloading of materials and/or roof/ground equipment.
- Repair cracks, defects, or damages of installed building material.
- Attend training to keep up with current Industry Standards and installation of various products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-5 years roofing experience
- Trade certificates or licenses a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and local codes
- Knowledge and skills in use of roofing tools and material
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- Balance in an unstable position.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Positive work ethic.
- At least 18 years old.
- Knowledge of basic reading & writing skills.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
Physically demanding work, including but not limited to, heavy lifting, standing, climbing, bending, and kneeling. The workday is spent outdoors, during extreme temperatures or inclement weather.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.