Receptionist/Customer Service Rep will be responsible for answering phone calls and guiding the to the right department, receiving customers, visitors, potential employees, and current employees to assist with any question, inquiry, form, or meeting. Specific knowledge on hours of departments, some product knowledge, relaying information and messages in a timely, organized and consistent manner to optimize communication flow and assist multiple departments in obtaining proper information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet visitors at front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are directed to appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for all National Roofing departments.
- Scan and matches POs, packing slips, and invoices to create complete AP PDFs.
- Send timesheets to Payroll, and other Employee forms to HR.
- Oversee and follow through with badging process.
- Oversee cameras and create and disable key card, upon approval
- Update National Roofing Training Log.
- Review daily job reports, download, and ensure proper filing via server.
- Follow and enforce current office COVID-19 protocols.
- Order office supplies and material as needed and organize materials upon receival.
- Receive and greet potential candidates, ensure information, and scan application and documents.
- Receive packages and deliveries, to properly notify of package receival.
- Coordinate meetings and events in calendars to avoid double booking
- Stay up to date with monthly reporting such as: call logs, holidays, events, and postings.
- Maintain office stocked, organized, and water plants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail and accuracy-oriented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Must be dependable, uphold a professional appearance, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude and possess a willingness to grow and learn.
- Positive work ethic.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us at 505-596-3901. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.
National Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer