Roofer will be responsible for installation, repair, maintenance, or removal of a waterproof membrane on a new or existing roof.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such
- as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials, tools, or supplies.
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coating.
- Climb ladders, scaffolding, or stairs.
- Cut, shape, fit, or join construction materials together.
- Build or repair roofing assemblies according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install prefabricated building components.
- Install siding or sheeting.
- Move or fit heavy objects.
- Clean or clear working areas.
- Loading and unloading of materials and/or roof/ground equipment.
- Repair cracks, defects, or damages of installed building material.
- Keep up-to-date with industry standard processes or techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.