« Careers Portal
Service Roofer will be responsible for installation, repair and maintenance of a waterproof membrane on an existing roof.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials, tools, or supplies.
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coating.
- Climb ladders, scaffolding, or stairs.
- Cut, shape, fit, or join construction materials together.
- Build or repair roofing assemblies according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install prefabricated building components.
- Install siding or sheeting.
- Move or fit heavy objects.
- Clean or clear working areas.
- Loading and unloading of materials and/or roof/ground equipment.
- Repair cracks, defects, or damages of installed building material.
- Keeping up to date with industry standard processes or techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years roofing experience
- Physically able to do the required work.
- Comply with OSHA and Company rules and regulations.
- Balance in an unstable position.
- Knowledge of basic reading & writing skills.
- Tolerate loud noise.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- High school or college level courses in math, shop, mechanical drawing, and blueprint reading are considered helpful.
- Positive work ethic.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work out of town.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
Physically demanding work, including but not limited to, heavy lifting, standing, climbing, bending, and kneeling. The workday is spent outdoors, during extreme temperatures or inclement weather.