« Careers Portal
Reports directly to the Director of Service
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home- away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
This position provides administrative support to the Service Department in overseeing progress of projects from conception to completion in a timely and cost-effective manner, while being responsible for scheduling, budgeting, safety and overall organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry
- Answer multi phone line with professional & pleasant demeanor
- Create work orders
- Assist Project Managers with proposals
- Filing & document control
- Organize and maintain files, updating lists & reports
- Assist management & field staff as needed
- Fax, mailing, photocopying duties as needed
- Take all calls on leads for work and extract scope of work and contact info from caller
- Schedule work orders and revise work order notes that come back from the crews
- Create invoices with Service dept. Manager
- Log fuel receipts and material receipts
- Assist and resolve all PMs and Foreman regarding Service IT.
- Assist with estimating smaller projects
- Other tasks as required by Manager
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail and accuracy-oriented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office and Adobe programs
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Must be dependable, uphold a professional appearance, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with a
positive attitude and possess a willingness to grow and learn.
- Positive work ethic
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.