« Careers Portal
Roofer will be responsible for installation, repair, maintenance, or removal of a waterproof membrane on a new or existing roof.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials, tools, or supplies.
- Must follow and abide by all Safety standards and regulations, from National Roofing or jobsite.
- Apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coating.
- Climb ladders, scaffolding, or stairs.
- Cut, shape, fit, or join construction materials together.
- Build or repair roofing assemblies according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Installation of singly-ply membrane application.
- Move or fit heavy objects.
- Clean or clear working areas.
- Loading and unloading of materials and/or roof/ground equipment.
- Repair cracks, defects, or damages of installed building material.
- Attend training to keep up with current Industry Standards and installation of various products. • Other duties as assigned.
- 1-5 years roofing experience
- Trade certificates or licenses a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and local codes
- Knowledge and skills in use of roofing tools and material
- Able to lift 100 lbs.
- Balance in an unstable position.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Positive work ethic.
- At least 18 years old.
- Knowledge of basic reading & writing skills.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
Physically demanding work, including but not limited to, heavy lifting, standing, climbing, bending, and kneeling. The workday is spent outdoors, during extreme temperatures or inclement weather.