« Careers Portal
Reports directly to Chief Officer of Business Development
SALES PERSON WANTED
National Roofing’s most valuable assets are its people. We aim to provide not only a safe and fun working environment, but also one that assists in both personal and professional development. We know from years of experience that a career with us can be transformative, and there are good reasons why so many of us choose to make National Roofing our home-away-from-home. What you can expect from us is an environment that rewards performance, pushes the best to get better, offers honorable service, opportunities for advancement, and listens to feedback from employees.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a generous compensation package, and most importantly, a great place to work. If you have any questions, you may call Human Resources at 505-883-3000. We look forward to talking with you about a future career with National Roofing!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Work with the client from beginning of the project to the end of each project to provide quality customer service.
- Work with Estimating team, sub-contractors, production managers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years in a similar role (Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive).
- Experience working in construction is a plus.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Knowledge of construction methods and project scheduling.
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Solicit, maintain, create, and foster relationships with contractors, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- At least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire criminal background check & drug screening.
Please note that this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and conditions/requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website to apply for this position. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us. We will review applications as they are received and really look forward to hearing from you.